Face masks have become the most visible sign of the ‘new normal’
Wearing Face Masks is more important as WHO says ‘pandemic is a long way from over’
HOW YOU CAN HELP STOP THE SPREAD?
How to wear and use a face mask properly
For people who choose to wear a mask it is important to wear it properly:
- wash or sanitise your hands before putting it on or taking it off
- make sure the face mask covers your nose and mouth and fits snugly under your chin, over the bridge of your nose and against the sides of your face
- do not touch the front of your mask while wearing or removing it
- do not allow the face mask to hang around your neck or under your nose
- do not reuse single use masks; wash and dry reusable masks after use and store in a clean dry place.
Face Mask Help Protect You and Me
For people at increased risk of severe COVID-19 themselves because of older age or chronic illness, physical distancing is most important. If you cannot maintain physical distance, wearing a face mask is an important protective measure, and Face masks are an additional step to help prevent other people from getting and spreading COVID-19. They provide a barrier that keeps respiratory droplets from spreading. Wearing a face mask and taking preventive actions in public settings will help to stop the spread.
DON’T HAVE A FACEMASK?
Unlike the many overseas online stores, who sell several brands, but not their own, you can trust that Mediscrubs is prepared to stand by our own Mediscrubs brand scrubs and medical uniforms. Mediscrubs have various mask options available from washable cloth masks, PM2.5 filtering masks and Medical Grade KN95 disposable masks. Designed to Give You the Look, Features and Performance You Need as a Medical Professional. Shop online or in-store now at Mediscrubs and get a FREE cloth facemask at Mediscrubs.