XMAS PRINT – WOMEN’S FIT SPANDEX SCRUB TOP – MR. CLAUS
GET THIS LOOK – Have you been naughty or nice this year?
- Additional information
- Shipping & Delivery
- GARMENT SIZE GUIDE
- Care Instructions
- Reviews (0)
Features classic laughing Santa amongst stars and snowflakes. (Red background )
Choose this women’s fit (SPANDEX) scrub top or;
Click here for the unisex 4 pocket v-neck scrub top.
THIS ITEM IS ON PRE-ORDER ONLY
NOTE: This Xmas print is not available until early November 2019
Shipping & Delivery
WEIGHT – Average weight per item is 0.4kg
ITEMS IN STOCK – Orders that have been confirmed prior to 2.00pm Monday to Friday AEST are dispatched directly for shipping, unless said items are on order; require embroidery; or are custom orders.
ITEMS ON ORDER – We will email you promptly to confirm that we have received your online order, in which time we will provide you with an estimated delivery time, (this is usually between 2 to 4 weeks).
CUSTOM ORDERS – Your custom made items are ordered immediately, in which time we will contact you via email with an estimated arrival time. (usually 4 to 6 weeks).
EXPRESS POST – Overnight express delivery within Australia can be provided upon request.
EMBROIDERED ITEMS – Embroidery will take up to 3 to 7 days before items can be shipped.
GARMENT SIZE GUIDE
The following BODY MEASUREMENTS are in centimetres. For a firmer fit go down 1 x size. for a looser fit go up 1 x size.
|WOMEN’S FIT SPANDEX TOP||XXS||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL||4XL||5XL|
70% POLYESTER / 25% COTTON / 5% SPANDEX
ANTIMICROBIAL/ WRINKLE RESISTANT/ FADE RESISTANT/ FOUR WAY STRETCH
*Please note Pink, Lilac and White 65% Polyester/ 35% Cotton
RETURNS & EXCHANGES:
RETURNS EXCHANGE FORM:
- Exposing garments to high temperatures is not recommended.
- Tumble-drying and extended exposure to direct sunlight can alter the performance of some fibres in fabrics.
- Use a natural detergent for delicate fabrics.
- Dissolve detergents thoroughly and distribute evenly for best wash results.
- Drying coloured items in direct sunlight is not recommended. GENERAL WASH AND WEAR WASH Empty pockets, unfasten buttons, and lift the collar before washing. Do not overload the washing machine. Do not wash at a very high temperature. DRYING Prevent long exposure of your garments to direct sunlight or heaving winds, especially if they are coloured. Wash and dry inside out to avoid colour fading. Drying indoors, has many benefits, just ensure the area is well ventilated. IRONING Follow ironing instructions on the care label. See symbol clarification for more information. Check the capability of your iron as some older irons do not have good temperature regulation.