CARIBBEAN – MOCK-WRAP TOP SOLID
or 4 fortnightly payments of $9.99 with More info
GET THIS LOOK – Create memorable moments in a Mock wrap scrub top
- Additional information
- Shipping & Delivery
- GARMENT SIZE GUIDE
- Care Instructions
- Reviews (0)
Modern life can be complicated. Simplify it with a Mock Wrap Top
Providing you with optimum comfort the Mock Top features adjustable ties to fit you however you please and create the look you are after. Two large front pockets and an internal pager pocket give you ample storage space to function through your working shift.
Choose form any of our colours or choose a contrast trim to create your own individual and unique style.
Please Note: As our Mock Wrap Tops are custom made and ordered, we cannot accept exchange or refunds on this item. Shipping on this item will take up to 4 to 6 weeks.
You can easily add your hospital, healthcare or facility logo to your uniform for free, when ordering online through uniform bundles. Simply select your desired logo from the drop-down menu provided above. If you can’t find your logo and/or would like to set up new logo for your facility instead, (12 people or more) you can do so by following the drop down option above under NEW LOGO.
*Please note once digitalised, a stitch-out on fabric will be emailed to you for your approval prior to embroidery being commenced.
If you require personalised logos please email your design to [email protected]
For urgent enquiries contact us here
Shipping & Delivery
WEIGHT – Average weight per item is 0.4kg
ITEMS IN STOCK – Orders that have been confirmed prior to 2.00pm Monday to Friday AEST are dispatched directly for shipping, unless said items are on order; require embroidery; or are custom orders.
ITEMS ON ORDER – We will email you promptly to confirm that we have received your online order, in which time we will provide you with an estimated delivery time, (this is usually between 2 to 4 weeks).
CUSTOM ORDERS – Your custom made items are ordered immediately, in which time we will contact you via email with an estimated arrival time. (usually 4 to 6 weeks).
EXPRESS POST – Overnight express delivery within Australia can be provided upon request.
EMBROIDERED ITEMS – Embroidery will take up to 3 to 7 days before items can be shipped.
GARMENT SIZE GUIDE
Garment sizes are measured in centimetres. Please allow for a 2cm tolerance
65% POLYESTER / 35% COTTON BLEND
RETURNS & EXCHANGES:
RETURNS EXCHANGE FORM:
- Exposing garments to high temperatures is not recommended.
- Tumble-drying and extended exposure to direct sunlight can alter the performance of some fibres in fabrics.
- Use a natural detergent for delicate fabrics.
- Dissolve detergents thoroughly and distribute evenly for best wash results.
- Drying coloured items in direct sunlight is not recommended. GENERAL WASH AND WEAR WASH Empty pockets, unfasten buttons, and lift the collar before washing. Do not overload the washing machine. Do not wash at a very high temperature. DRYING Prevent long exposure of your garments to direct sunlight or heaving winds, especially if they are coloured. Wash and dry inside out to avoid colour fading. Drying indoors, has many benefits, just ensure the area is well ventilated. IRONING Follow ironing instructions on the care label. See symbol clarification for more information. Check the capability of your iron as some older irons do not have good temperature regulation.