CONTRAST TRIM MOCKWRAP TOP – CUSTOM COLOURS
This Item is a Made-to-Order/ Custom Order and has wrap-around ties
It will be manufactured and shipped out within 4-6 weeks of when an order is placed. *Estimated manufacturing times may vary*
This Contrast Trim Mock Wrap is custom made per your specific requirements. Therefore we cannot accept exchange or refund on this item.
- Additional information
- Shipping & Delivery
- GARMENT SIZE GUIDE
- Care Instructions
- Reviews (0)
Stand out from the crowd with this Contrast Trim Mock-wrap top
Providing you with optimum comfort the Mock Top features adjustable ties to fit you however you please and create the look you are after.
Two large front pockets and an internal pager pocket give you ample storage space to function through your working shift.
Choose from any of our colours combinations of contrast trim to create your own individual and unique style.
As with all our custom trim tops, you can choose from 14 solid colour combinations along with 18 trim colours to create your own individual look and style.
The ability to choose any one of these colour configurations provides you with the unique ability to own a professional looking top that will be both comforted and suit your distinctive design.
Please Note: All contrast trim tops are made to order, and are not held in stock. These are custom made per your specific requirements. Therefore we cannot accept exchange or refunds on this item.
IMPORTANT: This item has wrap-around ties and Custom trim is around neck, sleeves and trim on pocket
Shipping on this item will take up to 4 to 6 weeks.
You can easily add your hospital, healthcare or facility logo to your uniform for free, when ordering online through bundles. Simply select your desired logo from the drop-down menu provided above. If you can’t find your logo and/or would like to set up bundle for your facility instead, (12 people or more) please contact us here for further details.
If you require personalised logos please email your design to [email protected] as a PDF or JPEG. If you require your name and title simply follow the drop down fields option under LOGOS to add the text you need.
Shipping & Delivery
WEIGHT – Average weight per item is 0.4kg
ITEMS IN STOCK – Orders that have been confirmed prior to 2.00pm Monday to Friday AEDT are dispatched directly for shipping, unless said items are on order; require embroidery; or are custom orders.
ITEMS ON ORDER – We will email you promptly to confirm that we have received your online order, in which time we will provide you with an estimated delivery time, (this is usually between 2 to 4 weeks).
CUSTOM ORDERS – Your custom made items are ordered immediately, in which time we will contact you via email with an estimated arrival time. (usually 4 to 6 weeks).
EXPRESS POST – Overnight express delivery within Australia can be provided upon request.
EMBROIDERED ITEMS – Embroidery will take up to 7 to 10 days before items can be shipped.
GARMENT SIZE GUIDE
The following BODY MEASUREMENTS are in centimetres. For a firmer fit go down 1 x size. for a looser fit go up 1 x size.
|WOMEN’S MOCK WRAP TOP||XXS||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL||4XL||5XL|
70% POLYESTER / 25% COTTON / 5% SPANDEX
ANTIMICROBIAL/ WRINKLE RESISTANT/ FADE RESISTANT/ FOUR WAY STRETCH
*Please note Pink, Lilac and White 65% Polyester/ 35% Cotton
RETURNS & EXCHANGES:
RETURNS EXCHANGE FORM:
- Exposing garments to high temperatures is not recommended.
- Tumble-drying and extended exposure to direct sunlight can alter the performance of some fibres in fabrics.
- Use a natural detergent for delicate fabrics.
- Dissolve detergents thoroughly and distribute evenly for best wash results.
- Drying coloured items in direct sunlight is not recommended. GENERAL WASH AND WEAR WASH Empty pockets, unfasten buttons, and lift the collar before washing. Do not overload the washing machine. Do not wash at a very high temperature. DRYING Prevent long exposure of your garments to direct sunlight or heaving winds, especially if they are coloured. Wash and dry inside out to avoid colour fading. Drying indoors, has many benefits, just ensure the area is well ventilated. IRONING Follow ironing instructions on the care label. See symbol clarification for more information. Check the capability of your iron as some older irons do not have good temperature regulation.