Caring For Your Garments
Correctly Caring for your new garment means Mediscrubs maintain their quality and comfort.
PLEASE ALWAYS READ THE LABEL ON YOUR GARMENT TO ENSURE YOU ARE CORRECTLY LAUNDERING THE ITEM.
Always refer to your Garment Care Label for Washing and Care instructions.
- Wash in cold/luke warm water.
- Poly/Cotton very rarely needs ironing.
- Iron and wash garment inside out and dry in shade to protect colours.
- Wash colours in same colours.
- Do not soak.
- At no time should bleach or whitening agents be applied to your Mediscrubs Garment.